Getting back to business...
As of Friday 3 July 2020, the Queensland Government has eased restrictions around COVID-19 and as such, we're now able to operate at 50% of our usual capacity.
We're dedicated to ensuring you have a great time, will keeping you and those around you safe.
FOR MAXIMUM FUN, BUT MAXIMUM SAFETY:
- The Tivoli will be operating under the guidelines of the relevant COVID Safe Plans.
- Events will be a mix of fully seated and standing, with no dance floor, and groups socially distanced from each other if seated.
- The Tivoli will be operating at 50% of our seated capacity - but these will be lush, intimate experiences you won't want to miss.
- Patrons will be required to complete our COVID Information Register on arrival for contract tracing purposes - please arrive on time to ensure a smooth process.
- Our bars will of course be operating, but we'll have some new lining-up protocols.
If you're feeling unwell, please stay home!
See here for an article about guarding mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.