Commune: at The Tivoli
Intimate, Epic, Yours...
Welcome to Commune: at The Tivoli, where our historic art deco venue becomes exclusively yours for an evening of decadence, incredible food, and excellent music.
Guests will experience Brisbane’s most iconic music and entertainment venue like never before, with a 4-course meal expertly delivered by City Winery, matched wines by Bacchus Wine Merchant, and music curated by you played over our world-class sound system.
Let us treat you like the rock stars we always knew you were.
- Your group of minimum 20 guests will have exclusive access to the stunning The Tivoli Theatre for 4 hours on a day or night of your choosing based on availability.
- Be welcomed with a glass of champagne on arrival.
- Receive a historical tour of the venue (including backstage) by one of the owners or managers.
- Devour a 4-course shared meal, including a cheese and charcuterie starter, with matched wines, amidst a gorgeously themed venue.
- Be able to purchase additional beer, wine, spirits, and cocktails.
- Choose your own music through CrowdDJ by Nightlife - played through The Tivoli’s epic sound system.
- To get the full experience, you have the option of booking a live band or DJ for the evening. In consultation with you, The Tivoli will book an amazing local artist or band to soundtrack your dining experience. When you select this option, you’ll be very generously supporting the local live music scene that has been devastated by COVID-19.
- If you want to remember the night forever, or if it is a special occasion, we’ll book you a professional photographer who will shoot, edit and deliver the images to you within 48 hours, cost $250.
Cost: $165pp (inc. GST) + Extras (min. of 20 guests)*
*event must be booked for 20 people minimum and paid in full no less than 5 days prior to event.
*a deposit of 50% is payable at the time of booking.
- Send us an enquiry via the form below with your information, preferred date, and any questions you have. Last minute bookings may be available.
- Or give us a call on 3852 1711 or email Event Manager Harry on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your date is confirmed, a 50% deposit is due.
- Menu selection and notification of dietary requirements will be made 5 days prior to your booking. At this time we'll send you the final invoice for the total payment.
- Please note the booking process may change due to COVID-19 restrictions.