Date / Time
EVENT POSTPONED (Date TBC)
We regret to advise the postponement of DMA’S upcoming Brisbane dates due to QLD border restrictions. We are planning to reschedule the shows as soon as the band can get back to Brisbane, so encourage you to hold on to your tickets until then.
In reply to fan requests to play in Brisbane, Sydney trio DMA’S have confirmed four - and only four - concerts at The Tivoli in Brisbane on Saturday 29 August and Sunday 30 August.
DMA’S made the decision to extend their ‘Unplugged & Intimate’ Tour to Brisbane after fans took to the band’s social media after their eighteen Sydney concerts sold out in minutes last week. The intimate and stripped back concerts are in support of the band’s new album THE GLOW, which was released last Friday to critical acclaim.
Promoters Frontier Touring, I OH YOU and Secret Sounds are working closely with The Tivoli to ensure COVID-19 safety standards are met for these concerts. The shows will have reduced audience numbers and will be fully seated. A changeover period will occur between each concert to allow for cleaning of the venue.
An exclusive Artist Pre-sale for these shows will be made accessible from noon AEST on Tuesday 14 July (see here for details) for fans who purchase a $9.99 bundle, which includes a digital download of THE GLOW.
The band are only available for these four concerts in Brisbane so don’t mess around getting your ticket - if Sydney was any indication, these shows will sell fast!
Please note there is a ticket limit of 2 tickets per customer.
FOR MAXIMUM FUN, BUT MAXIMUM SAFETY:
- The Tivoli will be operating under the guidelines of the relevant COVID Safe Plans.
- This will be a seated event with groups socially distanced from each other.
- The Tivoli will be operating at 50% of our seated capacity - but it's going to be lush, intimate experience you won't want to miss.
- Patrons will be required to complete our COVID Information Register on arrival for contract tracing purposes - please arrive on time to ensure a smooth process.
- Our bars will of course be operating, but we'll have some new lining-up protocols.